WELCOME TO MY LIFESTYLE FINANCE BLOG!

Welcome to the Power of 3's!


(Google Images, 2019)
This blog will hopefully educate readers on how to be financially free and SMART in your 20s. Saving in your 20s can be challenging from travelling, partying and being a student; 20s is a confusing time for money management.

This blog will hopefully open up your eyes to the importance, value and fun that comes with seeing your bank account balance increase.

Money does not guarantee happiness or success but money DOES buy security and access to opportunities. There is so much value in saving your coins and profiting off of your savings in the future.

Fun fact: 
This blog is called the power of 3's for many reasons but the one reason I would like to share is; that I purchase everything with a 3 lens. If I can't buy three of something, I will not buy it. This helps me save money and manage my spending.

You should use this lens to help guide your daily spending and build your savings. 

Stayed tuned for my first official post on how to date and not go broke.

-Coll