HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE!!!

Image result for making money online banner"

I do not own rights to this image: Image Credits to Yuko at yukosonlineincometips.com


Hey friends!

I wrote this blog mid last year and never posted it, but this month my blog was finally monetized!!! Yay! Finally making some coins off my efforts and real interests in self improvement and financial growth. Anyways, this blog will explore ways to make money online. Just know, it is possible but it takes time. It took me six months to start making money on this blog and I'm currently only averaging $10/week. With time my revenue will increase but it takes effort and patience.

Enjoy the read! 


1) Ebay Resale
 Any thrift store junkies who want to make some extra money this is for you. Individuals who pay for products at a low price will benefit from selling their items on eBay. You may buy a bulk or shirts for $40 and sell them each for $20 on eBay and go home with more than double then you spent. That is how you profit on eBay reselling. Consistent sellers on eBay make about $800 a month!!!


2) Brand Deals
This is an obvious one, but let me say it again and again. If you have over 1k followers utilize your talent or interests. Express yourself and make more posts pertaining to your hobby or talent. Ex. Post more fitness videos, singing clips or cooking videos. Profit off your interests and you will get contacted by new brands that need influencers and want to grow their following with genuine believers of their products. Since I've been travelling and documenting my travels this year I got multiple travel brands reaching out to me to be an influencer for their company.

Learn where to begin!

3) Amazon
After starting up my personal blog I began to see what other avenues would 1. help me help people and 2. help me help myself financially. The associate program is my effort to do both, It also me to link products that I use or like and share it with my readers. I get paid through clicks and purchases and profit about 4% per transaction. If you have an influential social media outlet register for amazon associates now!

Get started!

4) Spotify
I recently learned about this money making outlet. Too bad I'm not a local rapper or singer with a large following. If you happen to be a good musician, a local talent who is getting thousands of views on youtube, this might be your main outlet. It takes about $10.00 to put your song up on Spotify. You make about $10 every 1,000 streams. This doesn't sound like a lot of money but... If you are someone who has over 10k followers you can make hundreds of dollars just getting someone to play one song. Approx $1,500 per 100k streams and $7,000 per 1 million streams.

Support Local Talent (ArhinSlim)

5) Surveys/ Website Feedback
Online surveys and giving website feedback is a very simple way to make a few dollars. This task will take anywhere from 10-40 minutes and doesn't take much focus on analysis. You can be honest with your opinion and will make anywhere from $5-$50 dollars. Some surveys offer Starbucks, Tim Horton's and local retailer gift cards. If you are looking for a way to save some of your daily coffee budget this is a great way to do so!

Register for a Survey today!

6) Personal Sites/ Ad Sense
As I explained above, I recently starting making money on here thanks to Ad Sense. Creating a personal platform will allow you to stream ads and sponsorship's and make money. This take a while to get started but if you enjoy the content you develop it won't feel wasted. Depending on your site traffic you can make endless amounts of money. On the days I don't post a blog, my traffic is low (5-20 viewers on my page) but I still drive about $1.60-$4.00 on those days depending on engagement.

Hope these help you make some money!

-Coll