Savings Series: DREAM HOUSE 2022

Savings Goal- First Home 2022

Happy Friday! 

I am starting a new series about my savings journey of buying my first home! Not a rental property but a home to live in with my partner. I took you all through my first savings goal, which was paying off my student loans ($21,000 in 1 year). I ended up paying off that loan in 11 months which was amazing!

I plan to save a little under 50k within the next two years. Depending on where I go in my career (praying for some growth in pay) I will increase my monthly savings budget as much as I can. I plan to buy a home with my partner so this $50k savings goal would be matched to go in on a down payment for a home!

The monthly series will include updates on my savings for that month; whether I've met my goal that month, the challenges I've faced, areas of interest for buying, if my timeline has changed and much more.This will help me stay motivated, accountable and will give you all more insight on how I manage to save money and live a happy life. 

Stay Tuned for next months update :)

-Coll