*SPILLING THE REAL TEA* 3 PLACES IN ONTARIO TO VISIT DURING PHASE 3

HAPPY FRIDAY FRIENDS!

Welcome back!
I've been on vacation since last week Thursday which has been AMAZING. 
I wish I was travelling across the country but obviously with COVID-19 restrictions that isn't possible. Below are some places I've visited during this time. Mini getaways have been keeping me sane and have helped me push through.

Let me know in the comments other locations you recommend!


1) Niagara Falls- 
Here's the tea, most people think Niagara Falls is best known for its wine tasting and downtown area. Those spots are definitely worth visiting, but most recently I found a Paint Balling spot at the Falls and tried it out. Best decision ever! 
Check it out here -> DMZ Paint Balling

2) Blue Mountain- 
Blue mountain is known for its great spas, restaurants and winter activities. Those are all great parts of the experience. But, this summer I also discovered ATVing in Collingwood! Fun, adventurous and almost makes you feel like you are in Tulum Mexico ATVing in the jungle.  
Check it out! -> ATV Adventures

3) Indian Head Cove Beach 
Finally, If you are heading to Bruce Peninsula this summer for the view. For me the best area was the Head Cove Beach section. I love the beach and after taking the 3+ hour drive to Bruce, you'll want to eat, nap and have a beach day!

Here's what you need to know before you make the trip -> Bruce Peninsula

Enjoy!

-Coll