WEDDING SERIES: Saving on Invitations 💌

Happy Saturday! 

Welcome back to the Power of 3s. Another series, yes- this time a wedding series with steps on how I am saving money while planning my wedding. 

One of the many ways I plan to save is by creating electronic save-the-dates and wedding invitations. 

I searched hard and long for platforms that allowed me to virtually connect with my wedding guests and ensure they could easily RSVP, access wedding day information and more.

Things I needed:


1) A website/url that guest can easily access 

2) Easy RSVP

3) Visible guest list

4) Email and Text reminders/ Link to our website

5) Something free or under $20

I stumbled upon a website called The Knot

- this website has all that I wanted in a website, organized my guest list, allows for easy RSVP, emails and text guests their invites, reminders and more, and is free for the services I listed above.

-The knot has a few bad reviews related to their vendors and booking hotels through their site (but again, I won't be using it for those services).

If you're looking to send out invites and have been thinking of doing it electronically- do your research! There are many low cost websites and platforms that can help you stay organized, create the best website and save money!

Hope this helps!