WEDDING SERIES: Blog 2 (Saving on centre pieces) 💐

 


Welcome back to another Wedding series blog!

Here's my story on how I saved on centre pieces for my wedding!

During the process of wedding planning I connected with multiple vendors to see who could help me get the centre pieces I desired. 

Things to note: everyone marks up their prices and at times doubles they're pricing when they know the event is a wedding.

I got quoted for decor around $100-$150 per table which would put the total costs at around $1000+ for centre pieces. 

I knew that every vendor I went with would continue to over charge me for something that I could do myself.. this sparked an interest in my mind, could I do the centre pieces on my own and save hundreds of dollars? 

A few sites I checked out for supplies and ideas before making my final decision:

1.  Etsy

2.  Amazon

3. Yummicandles

4. Dollarama 

(Dollarama & Amazon being my favourite) 

Also, its important to note that real flowers are way more expensive but may be worth it for some! 

I found fake flowers on Amazon that where super high quality, after finding all the supplies I needed I contacted my bridesmaids to see if they could help me with this DIY Project. They all agreed that this was a good idea and felt that they had the creative capabilities.

My $1500-$2000 centre pieces have now turned into a $600-$800 DIY Project with the bridal team!

I will be sharing what the centre pieces look like in the next few months on my Instagram (@thepowerof3s) so stay tuned!