BECOMING AN ANGEL INVESTOR

Hi Readers!

I've been in the process of diversifying my investments. I've finally took some time to discover best ways to for me to invest and generate wealth for my future family and I. 

Thanks to Instagram I've been introduced to various small business owners, new tech startups and creatives who continue to develop new products and companies. This instantly sparked my interest in searching for small businesses to invest in with the intention of receiving equity in their business. 

Though I had the capital to invest, I found challenges becoming an accredited investor and challenges trying to invest in businesses outside of Canada. All in all, I found a way and now invest in a small business that holds all the same values and intentions that I do. 

Angel investors are investors focused on financing small business ventures in exchange for equity. 

Reasons why I wanted to become an Angel Investor:

Opportunity: To diversify my pro folio and gain wealth by investing in new ideas.

Helping Others: Supporting small businesses and helping young people fund their dreams.

Values: Investing in small business ventures that I connect too and share similar values with. 

----

Hope you enjoyed this blog!

Leave a comment & Share your thoughts about Angel Investing!